Are you ready for your first FREE tarot reading for 2019?
Here at Tarot Explained, we’ve selected some of the top-rated tarot websites that will give you solid, professional free readings on any kind of problem you might be facing. You can go to them for advice on love and relationships, career, family, health and so on. They’ll be available to answer any and all questions that you might have for them. Enjoy your free reading now!
Get Your Free Tarot Reading for 2019!
Choose Your Card To Get Your Personal Reading!
Pick Your 3 Cards
Looking for a Live Tarot Reading?
The following tarot readers from Kasamba have been rigorously scrutinized and tested. We can confirm that they are REAL Tarot Readers who will offer accurate predictions and detailed answers for you. Select one of them below and get a free tarot reading with:
FREE 3 minutes chat + 50% discount!
New clients only. Credit card required.
How was your Free Tarot Reading? Let us know in the comments at the bottom of the page!
Keep on reading to check out our selection of the best tarot reading websites for 2019, as well some of the most trusted free psychic reading websites you can go to for your next free reading.
What is Tarot?
The tarot is a pack of cards that were invented and used in mid-15th century Europe. They were used as playing cards, and in many countries in Europe, they are still used as such today.
It was in the late 18th century that people started using some Tarot packs in cartomancy and tarotology. Later on, specialized tarot packs were made that were used solely for those purposes.
The tarot is very similar to other playing cards in terms of structure. Just the same as any standard playing deck of cards, the tarot also has four suits. Each has 14 cards, 10 cards from Ace to ten and 4 face cards (King, Queen, Jack/Knave, and Knight). In addition to those, the tarot also has an extra card called the Fool and a separate 21-card trump suit.
Tarot cards, as we mentioned before, can be used for playing card games, as well as for tarot readings.
What are Tarot Readings?
Before we talk about the actual process that is a tarot reading, we’d like to mention that not all tarot readings are the same.
The type of tarot reading or psychic reading can depend on a few things, one of which is the level of clairvoyance of the reader, and his or her own preferred way of reading.
Although not all tarot readers are psychics, some psychics are tarot readers as well. This is a distinction we have to make in the beginning so that you can better understand what a tarot reading is.
Even though anyone can learn how to read tarot cards if they wanted to, it doesn’t mean that all of us can be good at reading them.
However, if you do want to learn how to read the tarot, you can check out our card meanings section. There you can start learning what each card can mean and all the possible ways there are to interpret it.
In spite of the fact that the cards themselves don’t possess any power, they can be used as a powerful divination tool. This is especially true when placed in the hands of a talented reader.
The tarot cards help the reader connect to your inner soul in order to give you advice and guidance. They are usually used to begin resolving an issue you might have, or a problem you might be facing.
Note that the tarot cards are not used for fortune telling, or predicting the future. They are here to aid the tarot reader so that they can get the right advice and insight you need in your current situation.
Can You Predict The Future Through a Tarot Reading?
Although tarot cards can be used to give people a look into their future, a tarot reader won’t be able to give you the absolute truth. This is because they firmly believe that the future is fluid and subject to change. This is where the opinions and skills of tarot readers differ from those of Fortune tellers.
Therefore, if someone guarantees that they can tell you exactly what you can expect to happen in your future at the exact time, you should take that with a grain of salt. Perhaps you should even be a little wary because no genuine tarot reader will be able to tell you for certain what you can expect in your future. Our futures are not set in stone, and each decision we make affects our future in some sort of way.
Since most tarot readers believe that an absolute prediction of the future is impossible to make, what you can expect from a tarot reader is to identify some of your possible future outcomes, as well as examine all the influences that are affecting the issue at hand. What’s more, they can provide you with any additional information you as a reader may need in order to make an informed decision about a problem you’re facing.
Each tarot reader has their own personal favorite spread, but they also have different spreads that they use for different occasions.
The type of spread depends mainly on the reader. That said, there are some particular spreads which are used for specific occasions or different aspects of life.
What is a Spread?
As we mentioned before, there are several different types of spreads used by tarot readers and psychic readers as well. So, although they do sometimes depend on the tarot reader, there are some particular spreads that are best suited for specific occasions and particular aspects of your life.
In order to make things a bit clearer, let’s have a look at what a spread actually is and what kind of different spreads exist in the world of tarot.
A ‘spread’ is basically the most popular way to do a tarot reading. There are numerous different tarot spreads. They start from simple ones, like the single card spread, the past, present, and future spread or the life aspects spread, to a more complicated one.
What is typical for each spread is that they all have universal meanings for certain placements.
Let’s have a look at a few spreads so that you can get a better idea of what a spread actually is:
- Celtic Cross: gives insight into a complex situation and tells you what your role in the whole process is.
- Relationship: gives insight and advice into the relationship between two people. This can be either a love or a working relationship.
- Cross & Triangle: when you need to understand a difficult situation you find yourself in.
- Single card spread: a simple spread for when you need to receive a simple answer and guidance.
- Past Present and Future Spread: as the name suggests, this spread deals with the past, present and the future.
- Hagall: when you need to find your spiritual path in a difficult situation.
- Five-card spread: represents your goals in life.
- Shadow Truth: shows your hidden feelings when it’s too difficult to admit them.
- Twisting Path: gives you insight and advice regarding the path you’ll have to take and the upcoming choices you’ll have to make.
On Tarot Explained you’ll find that all cards have extensive descriptions. They allow you to interpret any card in any position. You’ll also find guides on how to draw and lay out the cards in the correct order so that you can learn how to read tarot cards yourself.
Although that can come in handy, sometimes you just prefer to get your reading from a professional, yet free tarot reader. They will give you all the necessary advice you need in your current situation.
There are numerous online free psychic reading sites that you can go to for a free tarot reading. Although, if you want to guarantee a professional and insightful reading, you should stick to trusted and reliable free psychic reading websites, such as Psychic Source, Keen, or Kasamba.
NEED SOME CLARITY ON A SITUATION RIGHT NOW?
To get a cheap psychic reading, or a free tarot reading simply follow the link to one of these websites, sign up, choose your reader and pose your questions.
- Go to our verified Psychic site, Kasamba.com.
- Sign-up and select your psychic.
- Submit your card details to enjoy 3 FREE Minutes.
- The tarot reader will call you for the reading!
Did your reading get the thumbs up?
Give us your feedback in the comments at the bottom of the page!
What Kind Of Free Tarot Readings Are There Online?
No matter if you’d like to learn to read the tarot yourself, or you’re looking for a professional tarot reader that will better understand the events and situations in your life, you need to find the type of tarot reading that works best for you.
You need to make sure you feel comfortable with the style and type. Also, ensure that you feel like your reader understands you well.
Luckily, there are tons of different styles and types of readings out there, so one of those will surely be the best option for you.
Here are some of the styles that tarot readers nowadays use:
The Traditional Approach
Taking the traditional approach means following a predetermined definition for each card that the traditionalist ascribed to it beforehand.
Once they shuffle and deal the cards, they’ll know which card represents what, by the position or placement in which it appears.
Traditionalists depend on astrological influences when guiding the person they are reading. This is to in order to decipher the meaning of each card and the proper advice they should give their “querent”, i.e. the person they read for.
The Intuitive Approach
Another pretty common approach nowadays breaks from tradition and is based in large part on intuition. Intuitive readers don’t focus as much on the typical rules of tarot if we may call them that. Instead, they use their intuition and often psychic ability to decipher what each card means and represents.
If you’re wondering which method is the best, or if one is better than the other, the simple answer would be, no. All methods have their own perks and downsides, but the most important thing, in the end, is to determine which method seems more acceptable and natural to you. It’s always up to the querent to decide what he or she is comfortable with in order to get the most out of a reading.
Top Ten Facts You Might Not Have Known About Tarot
Now that you’ve gotten more familiar with tarot and tarot readings, it’s time to check out some awesome facts about tarot you might not have heard of before:
- The Fool is related to the Wild Man.
- The High Priestess (II) was originally called The Popess.
- The Hierophant (V) was originally called The Pope.
- In historical decks, the Emperor (IV) and the Empress (III) are holding a shield with an eagle on it.
- Tarot used to be a regular card game. It was never designed as a tool to give insights and advice about the future.
- Dolce & Gabbana and Versace have used Tarot designs in their fashion collections.
- There are four Archangels in the Major Arcana.
- Tarot can be used for meditation.
- The myth that you should never buy your own tarot deck is false.
- Tarot cards cannot predict the future. They can only serve as guidelines and should not be taken 100% to heart.
How Do I Guarantee an Accurate Tarot Reading?
Because you do not need to have psychic powers to do psychic readings or to know how to read tarot cards, there are many individuals out there who claim to be tarot readers but aren’t.
The best way to guarantee an accurate tarot or psychic reading from an experienced reader is to always go to trusted, top rated free psychic reading sites. There you can check out all the information on your reader, as well as see what kind of reviews other users have left them.
If you’re looking for an experienced tarot reader or a cheap psychic reading, you can visit Kasamba, and get your first ever free tarot reading right now.
Tips and Advice From A Professional Tarot Reader
If you’re still not sure how tarot readings actually work, here are some tips and solid advice that you can use during your reading, especially if you’re new to the whole experience.
- Always ask a specific question rather than being vague.
- Focus on yourself when you’re posing your question rather than on the person that may be also included in the situation or problem.
- Stay neutral and on topic. Don’t let your feelings get the better of you.
- Be positive and straightforward.
- Be open to alternatives. If you believe that you already have the answers to the questions you’re about to ask then you’re not letting yourself be open for alternative answers. Other possibilities may arise during your reading!
- Don’t focus solely on one part of the problem. Give as many details as possible, but do not give out too much information about yourself.
- Don’t base all of your decisions on the reading, but instead use it as a guide.
- The way you ask your questions is one of the most important parts. Focus on the question and not the problem. Be specific and try not to get too personal and emotional.
- Be courageous and ask questions even if you’re afraid of what the answer might be.
- Don’t be skeptical and always try to keep an open mind.
Are you ready for your first ever free tarot reading?
Here are our top picks:
Click the links and follow the instructions to book your free reading now.
Psychic Source– Low priced readings right now!
Keen– 10 minutes for $1.99!
Kasamba– Get three minutes free!