Loss is something we all experience, and all cope with differently. We often feel loss unexpectedly, and it comes as a shock. This loss spread is designed to help you understand your concerns and worries. A rather simple spread, with only seven cards.
To perform the Loss spread, simply perform the following steps:
- Shuffle the deck throughly
- Place the top seven cards face down in the positions shown
- One by one, reveal the cards
- The card meanings are as follows:
- This card represents you, specifically you when you just found out about the cause of loss. Your initial concerns and solitary worries.
- This represents you, and how you investigate your own feelings while looking fora direction
- This card represents someone who can give you the correct direction to move in
- This represents you, once you have confronted the cause of your loss, your thoughts and feelings, emotions and possible actions
- This card represents the gatekeeper to your future growth, someone who has been through this before
- This represents you, facing the cause of your loss alone, right now.
- This represents the cause of your loss, their thoughts and feelings. It overlaps your card, as it is currently overlapping your life